Premium Solar Modules, Industry-Leading Prices
We are an authorized reseller of high-quality Tier I solar modules and, importantly, we assess the technical details and financial well-being of all of our suppliers. Our pricing power is passed directly to our clients because of the substantial volumes we purchase from our supplier base.
We maintain our own physical inventories of the most popular premium solar modules, but if we don’t have what you are looking for, we can help you source what you need directly from manufacturers. In either instance, we leverage our industry expertise to secure best available pricing, while also navigating the complexities of working directly with manufacturers on your behalf.
Current PV Module Inventory
Our Commitment: High Quality Products. Impeccable Customer Service.
At Aten, we know that there are many solar panel and BOS resellers in the market. In order to provide premium products for our clients on time and at wholesale prices, we have structured our business to maximize our purchasing power and deliver flawless logistics.
Aten maintains a large inventory of product available at wholesale prices, but should you need something not currently in stock, the Aten team will partner with you to offer our procurement services for a flat, pre-determined fee. As your exclusive procurement agent, we identify modules and/or other project components you specify and lead the contracting and negotiation processes.
Our Procurement services include:
- Negotiating the best supplier pricing for you for a flat fee, rather than a percentage markup
- Securing the best terms for payment and product delivery
- Manufacturer contract review, free of charge, to ensure that there are no surprises
- Logistics support including warehousing, site transportation and insurance
- Dedicated customer service, ensuring we will manage suppliers and service providers on your behalf to allow your team to focus on project development and construction
When selecting a procurement partner, here is a simple checklist of important considerations that can be critical to the success of your solar projects:
- Does the reseller have strong supplier relationships that allow them to secure the top-tier product you need, when you need it?
- Does the reseller own its own inventory and do they have enough purchasing power to secure the best pricing for your project?
- If the reseller does not have the product you need in stock, can they help you source it and are they upfront about their service charges?
- Does the reseller offer services such as warehousing and site delivery to help simplify the logistics of your projects?
- Does your team have access to independent engineers to ensure your projects have the promised balance of material (BOM) that we ordered/expected?